Camp Recipes: S’mores’adillas
Now that we’ve got the dutch oven, we’re pumped to try all sorts of dessert camp recipes. For our first go-round in the dessert category we didn’t stray too far from our first love… gourmet s’mores. Only this time we’re dropping the graham crackers and picking up the tortillas. Be sure to include the Golden Grahams when you make this recipe… it adds a nice crunch to every bite!
S’mores’adilla Gourmet S’mores
- 2 Tortillas (we like the flavor of whole wheat tortillas, but use whatever you’ve got)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips (or if you’ve got spicy Mexican chocolate, give that a whirl)
- Golden Grahams
- Stoke your campfire until the coals are nice and hot.
- Away from the coals, spray the dutch oven with a non-stick spray. Place one tortilla in the bottom of the dutch oven.
- Cover the tortilla with a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and Golden Grahams on top of the marshmallows.
- Cover the marshmallow mixture with the remaining tortilla. Put the lid on the dutch oven and place on the coals for 5 minutes.
- Remove the dutch oven from the fire and slide out the s’mores’adilla with a spatula. Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy!
Check out this Dutch Oven and Recipe Book at amazon.com.