March 24, 2013 in Dessert Recipes
Spring is here and with Easter right around the corner, now’s the time to gather ’round the campfire and put all those neon colored Peeps to good use! Here’s our take on an Easter classic… gourmet s’mores style.
Easter Gourmet S’mores
- Peeps (pick your color!)
- Dark chocolate of your choice (we used Pear Almond Dark Chocolate from Whole Foods – sounds weird… tastes a-m-a-z-i-n-g)
- Graham crackers
- Light up the campfire
- Tear open your box of Peeps.
- Skewer the birds
- Toast the marshmallow’y fowl over the fire until warm and gooey
- Sandwich the Peep between the chocolate and graham cracker
- Allow a few minutes for the toasty peep to melt the chocolate… Take a bite and enjoy your colorful Easter dessert!