Camp Recipes: Strawberry & Graham Trail Mix
A few days ago I stumbled across the idea of s’mores trail mix while on Pinterest (Are you a Pinner? Check out our Pinterest boards for MMT!). While the concept of s’mores trail mix is INCREDIBLY appealing, it’s not really gonna give you the energy that you’ll need while on the trail.
But I was not to be deterred. Taking that inspiration and scouring the grocery store aisles, we came up with this homemade trail mix recipe that brings a little bit healthier & more fortifying base.
Strawberry & Graham Trail Mix
- 3 – 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 – 1.5 cups strawberry yogurt covered raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup honey roasted cashews
- 1 – 1.5 cups cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl. Gently combine until thoroughly mixed.
- Grab a handful and chow down!