Camp Recipes: Gourmet S’mores
Let’s be honest. Does anything go better with a campfire than s’mores? Our first camping trip Nate decided to up the ante a little when he discovered the “gourmet” version of this camp recipe classic.
Can you guess the secret ingredient?
- Graham Crackers
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Find yourself some skewers.
- Stick your desired number of marshmallows on the skewer and toast to desired doneness… golden brown or charred black. Your choice.
- Place the peanut butter cup on the graham cracker. Sandwich the melty marshmallow on top of the peanut butter cup.
- Top with the graham cracker – let sit for a few minutes to let the chocolate and peanut butter melt just a bit (if you can restrain yourself). Sit back and enjoy.